WORK WITH US
MET is a fast growing brand on the helmet market, we live and breathe our products with passion which enables us to produce bicycle helmets that have set industry standards. We are based in the beautiful Valtellina valley nestled in the Italian Alps 100km from the Stelvio and 20km from Lake Como. We have the perfect location for people who love the outdoors and the Italian culture.
We understand that our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill and diversity of our staff. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
If you believe you have the dedication and skills to join our team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
The Graphic Designer will support our design team on multiple projects, primarily on designing and executing graphics and color concepts for bike helmets, packaging, digital and print contents, point of purchase/merchandising material and other sales support programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Develop and execute graphics and colour concepts for bike helmets and accessories working closely with the Art Director
- Create packaging for bike helmets and accessories based on creative briefs
- Create mockups, 3D renderings and physical mockups
- Route concepts for approval and apply respective feedback until the projects are approved
- Create technical graphic artwork documents, including adding in all details, text information, colours etc. and release artwork to the vendors
- Adapt and optimise designs for different channels including digital (website, social, ads), print and events, ensuring consistency across all creative touchpoints
- Execute point of purchase/merchandising material and other sales support programs
- Communicate back and forth with the vendor to handle any questions or concerns they might have
- Proof print samples for colour adherence and quality
Organise files, artwork, samples in an effective/efficient manner
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Working knowledge of production principles and professional printing language
- Ability to take a project from concept to production including refinement and attention to project specifications
- Good eye for design/layout
- Passionate interest for the latest graphic, colour and material trends
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- Passion for cycling, action/outdoor sports
- Portfolio required
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
At MET SpA we love what we do! We live and breath our products with passion which enables us to produce helmets that have set industry standards. We are looking for a passionate and forward thinking sales person who shares our values and will become another brand champion in our team.
We understand that it’s our team that helps us to be successful and we do our best to make MET a rewarding and fun place to work. We are based in the beautiful Valtellina valley nestled in the Italian Alps 100km from the Stelvio and 20km from lake Como. We have the perfect location for people who love the outdoors and the Italian culture for enjoying delicious food and wine.
- Create and develop annual sales plan for the French and Italian markets in collaboration with other departments.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with clients and identify opportunities to grow sales.
- Identify and plan for travel to support overall sales objectives.
- Regularly report market intelligence and customer feedback – be the eyes and ears of the brand.
- Provide monthly reporting on development of sales.
- Solution based approach to solving challenges.
- Possess knowledge of competitive products and markets and conduct market analysis for new product development.
- Perform sales training programs for the sales team and retailer network to enhance sales performance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for a team player who has excellent communication skills and who understands the importance of collaboration to achieve the company’s goals.
- Perform a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accept new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Interest in cycling is preferred but not essential.
- 5 years experience in the bicycle industry is preferred but not essential.
- Fluency in English, Italian and French.
- Monthly international travel required.
- Available to relocate to Talamona would be beneficial.
The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.